Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tyler's New Bathtub

Tyler's WAY too big to be getting a bath in the kitchen sink now (though I've been doing it for weeks anyway). I finally bought Tyler a "proper" bathtub so he'll stop hitting his head in the kitchen sink!! Here are the pics of our dry test run to see how the tub would work out. When he gets bigger (can sit up without assistance) we'll remove the lime green divider in the bottom.


Tomorrow after mom's done working we're off to Greenville for a short day trip. Tyler hasn't seen great-grandma Jackie in over 2 months!! Another fun road trip :P

1 comment:

  1. We have a little tub like this that fits on the sink, it's AMAZING! That way you don't have to lean over the whole time, you can just stand at the sink. Without worrying about them bashing their head off the faucet! =) I can't believe how big he looks, he's starting to look like a little man now!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.