Saturday, June 6, 2009

4 Month Birthday-- Tyler learns to "razz"!!

Tyler turns 4 months old today- June 6th (born February 6th). He was in a great mood this morning! He loved his "new" blankie from grandma Linda. It went straight into his mouth!! I'm trying anything to keep his fingers out of his mouth :) Tyler still has no interest in a pacifier except when going to sleep. I don't think he's sucking his fingers (yet), but he's definately exploring and I'm trying to prevent a bad habit. Here are a few pictures of Tyler playing while sitting in his Bumbo chair while I made eggs for breakfast this morning.









Shortly after breakfast Tyler started "talking" up a storm. Tyler just figured out how to "razz", or make noises while vibrating his lips and spitting bubbles. He was enjoying this up until the very end, when it became clear it was nap time. It's his favorite new thing to do and he's been "razzing" all day!

1 comment:

  1. He is just the cutest little thing!
    And so smart (just like his Mommy and Daddy).

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.