Mom went a little camera crazy and took lots of pictures in our "formal" wear that hasn't come out of the drawers yet :) We finally found an occasion- Easter!! And not a moment too soon- they all fit (almost too) perfectly. We probably won't get a chance to wear these again...

Feltman Bros outfit from Betty Dees

Blue formal dress from Anne Daniel.
(Dad's not a fan of the "girly" outfit- don't tell!)

Smocked Kissy-Kissy outfit from Linda Blount
(gotta love the spit bubbles... Tyler's getting good at these!)

Dad and Tyler at the Easter on Parade on Monument Avenue. We took a break from the stroller to sit and listen to the band on the porch behind Austin and eat a little lunch.

Playtime with dad

Hanging out in the new swing. We're not sure if this is going to be a success yet.
I, for one, love the Easter outfits!. Tyler is so handsome...I'm sure the cutest baby on the Easter parade...
ReplyDeleteGranjack
Darling!!! I have to agree with Granjack--we're not too biased or anything....
ReplyDelete